Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Commode

This has been a crazy week!
Monday night, Jason went under the crawl space to see why it was sounding like a waterfall when I would run the washer. He wasn't even in all the way before we heard water running--a broken pipe. Jason and Dad H. worked on fixing that while Dad C. ran the snake down the washing machine line. All fixed! Boy were we glad we didn't have to call a plumber.
Tuesday morning after Sydney's bath, I told her to put her dirty clothes into the basket while I let the dog out. I didn't make it to the back door before she came and told me, "Mommy, panties, toilet." Yes, she flushed her underwear down the toilet. We tried everything and nothing worked.
We were finally able to get a plumber out here Wednesday afternoon. I never knew a pair of underwear could be so expensive...at least any we would own...

3 comments:

The Rouse House said...

Oh that is priceless! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging:)

Karma said...

Our boys have flushed plastic golf club heads, toothbrushes and the entire pack of 500 Qtips! Why is the toilet so entertaining for kids? Glad to see you back in the on-line world!!

Valerie said...

YOur blog is too cute...glad to see you on here!