
This is Dozer, our new Weimeraner puppy. We got him right around the time Lily found a new home, but as you all know, I've been a lazy blogger and have failed to post pictures. I'm about to make up for it because a couple of you--and you know who you are--keep hinting that I need to...So here ya go--Now get off my back! =) Just kidding!
Even though Lily wasn't any kind of guard dog, I did feel better having a 2nd dog around. So, once we decided that she had to have a new home, we also decided that if we're going to have a 2nd dog it needs to be something that really can help me feel safe. He is about 3 months right now and growing fast. We have another Weimer that's about 3 1/2 right now and they're getting along great...except for the times Dozer tries to nurse on her and bites instead. Poor little puppy misses his mommy. =(
I think he's doubled in size since we got him 3-4 weeks ago...and they're all legs. Think Bambi on ice...
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Meet Dozer
at Thursday, February 28, 2008
Labels: Animals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Puppies have the cutest eyes!
Post a Comment