


At least she cleaned it up...
Voila! The finished product!
Sydney got up earlier than the rest of us on Sunday morning, so she decided she needed a pedicure. She woke us up to show us her beautiful nails and then said that she had made a mess, but had cleaned it up. I was scared to get out of bed to see, but it wasn't so bad. A ruined pair of shorts and some nail polish on the floor, I can handle! =)
Monday, June 16, 2008
Girls Will Be Girls...
Labels: Sydney
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh, Diddy....
Scary what the words "I painted my own nails" can bring to mind. Kenna did that once when she was little...and since then nail polish is up high so they have to ask first! Glad it turned out alright! :)
Her toes look pretty decent for the first try. I bet they are kinda textured!
Post a Comment