
"For You created my innermost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made." --Psalm 139:13-14
Baby #3: 3.9.2009
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
A Work In Progress
Labels: Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
Congratulations!
This is lovely. I am already pooching out...I think I'm gonna be huge :-(
YIPPPPPEEEE I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see if there is yet another sweet girl or some more manliness for Jason in the family! Congrats and Healthy and Happy 40 weeks!
PS I "honored you" on my blog....lol! I warned you there would be a referral to you upcoming.
Congratulations to your whole family! We are so excited for your new arrival. I'm seeing blue in your future. :-)
Congratulations!!
Congratulations! I love the announcement! Beautiful!
Didn't I just ask about this?!?!?! Maybe you "caught" it from me??
LOVE the picture!
Yadi-Congratulations on baby #3. God Bless You!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you.
Congratulations!
So much for that new jogging stroller, huh?
http://coslettfamily.blogspot.com/2008/05/and-i-was-running.html
...once you start using it again, Sydney had better learn to run fast! :)
Yay Andi!!! Congrats to you and Jason. I'll be Syd and Ali are so excited! Take care of yourself. I love the picture, You look great!
I have heard from a "little birdie" that you already crave ice cream and Braum's chocolate milk!!!
Congratulations to you both!
Post a Comment