Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sharing A Room

Tonight we moved Ali into Sydney's room. We decided that it would work out best if they slept in the same room and then had what was Ali's room as a play room...that is, until the baby gets here! We'll cross that bridge when we get there...

IMG_2234_1109


IMG_2235_1110

IMG_2236_1111 copy
Ali wasn't too thrilled


IMG_2237_1112 copy
Sydney thought it was "Awesome!" She wanted Ali to sleep in her bed with her, so we won't be surprised if they're both in Ali's crib in the morning! =)

**UPDATE** With moving the room, the girls got to bed about an hour late. For Sydney, this usually means she'll be up EARLIER than usual. For Ali, it means she has to sleep until at least 9 if she's a half hour or later getting to bed. They were both sitting in Ali's crib at 7:30 this morning playing together. I tried to get Ali back to sleep, to no avail. Here's hoping she's a happy camper today...=)

3 comments:

Karma said...

Love the green walls! Troy used to climb in Westin's bed and they would play in the mornings. I liked to listen around the corner. So cute, they still lay in bed in the mornings and talk.

Hope Ali is happy today!!

Valerie said...

That's fun! I love to hear our girls chat and giggle at bedtime and waketime.
Hope Ali is a happy girl for you too!

Kyle said...

Yeah, sorry, I'm definately not talking to you until you post maternity pictures. Drew and I are having phone issues. His won't charge and mine says no reception all the time. SO by the time I "have" reception, it's like 3 hours after the fact and then I forget. And I'm pregnant. Enough excuses? HA I do miss you though!