* Whenever Sydney sees something that she thinks she would like, she'll sweetly ask, "How about me?". She says it in the cutest little way and we can hardly resist...or we'll say, "How ABOUT you?!" and she'll reply with " I like juice (etc), how about me?" I just love it. =)
* This one is not "so cute". In fact, it has the potential to be a little bit embarrassing. My disclaimer is that I have no idea where she heard this...Sometimes when she's talking about a sad situation or something upsetting, she'll say, "It makes me gassy. Makes me cranky. Makes me sad." It makes her gassy?! I know that when we're upset sometimes we get a little bit of a sick stomach, but a 3 year old saying something makes her gassy?! Come on! =)
So the other day, she had just finished getting in trouble for something and I was talking with her afterward about how she can't do this, etc. and she asks, "It makes you gassy, Mommy?" Still a little bit frustrated with her behavior, I say, "Sydney, don't say that--it doesn't even make sense!" ...And then I had to leave the room before I started laughing out loud!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Syd Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
This is too funny! At our house we have a boy issue with this same bodily function. Only the word is 'tooted' and it's the most hilarious thing anyone can say or do. Ahhh to have the humor of a boy!
That is too funny!
I'm laughing! Too funny! You and Jason really need a boy this time! They say much WORSE things!!!!
Post a Comment