Here is my belly in all its pregnant glory at just over 20 weeks:
Two quotes that I really love:
"If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I'd have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle."
Irma Bombeck
"We have a secret in our culture, and it's not that birth is painful. It's that women are strong."
Laura Stavoe Harm
Monday, October 20, 2008
20 Down, 20 To Go!
Labels: Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That first quote is fabulous and I'm stealing it :)
And you look AMAZING for twenty weeks with your third, wow. I'm impressed!!!!
Girl...I look like that and there is no baby in a few months! You could at least look pregnant!!
You look beautiful! Congrats again on the boy!
Love the growing belly pictures!
Glad to hear your having a boy, they're so fun!!
You look amazing! Belly rubs to you!
Post a Comment