We're very proud of the little girl you're becoming. Your personality is so much fun! We have had a blast so far, and are so excited to watch you change and grow. We're very, very blessed to have you, and love you more than you know. We're so excited to be celebrating your life today, and how much joy you bring to our family. You're an awesome big sister, too, and such a good helper.
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY, SYDNEY!!!
We love you!
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY, SYDNEY!!!
We love you!
-Daddy, Mommy, Ali & Jaxon








5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sydney!!
Happy Birthday Syd!
You look so much like your Mommy in that last picture...and I think jaxon looks like your baby picture!
Happy birthday Sydney!
Happy Birthday Syd! I have thoroughly enjoyed watching your progress so far. I hope that you have a fantastic year being 4!
Its doesnt seem like long that I have gotten to watch her grow up BUT in the year i have her and Ali have changed so much!! I remember when Ali cried if you looked at her and wouldnt try to walk, now she is walking like crazy and loves me finally! Syd has gotten sassy and her own little personality! I love them all
Post a Comment