Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sydney's Birthday

Sydney's birthday started off with some "Princess Pancakes"--Pink pancakes with sprinkles!

IMG_3891_2995

Mema surprised Syd by picking her up for lunch, and they went to Freddy's for a hamburger and ice cream!

When she got back, we opened presents:

IMG_3894_2920

IMG_3898_2924
Her Little Mermaid card sang "Part of Your World" and she was so excited! Daddy had that card picked out for her months ago. =)


IMG_3901_2927
Don't Break the Ice is now a favorite around here...

IMG_3907_2933
She had been asking to have a tea party for over a month, so she got her own tea set. I think I was just as excited to have a tea party as she was!

IMG_3910_2936
New skates, so she can "spin and skate" -- something else she's been asking to do!


IMG_3917_2943

After we try out the skates inside, we head outside:

IMG_3926_2952
Skating with Daddy

IMG_3931_2956
Even Ali gets to skate!

After their feet got tired, they moved on to the jungle gym,
IMG_3936_2961

IMG_3939_2964
...and of course they had to shoot some hoops.

Tea for three, please...
IMG_3942_2967

IMG_3944_2969

IMG_3945_2970

IMG_3951_2976

IMG_3952_2977
Last Saturday was her birthday party. I was busy most of the time, so I don't have many pictures, but here are a few:

We borrowed an inflatable moon walk from Jason's Uncle Jeff & Aunt Carolyn. It was a big hit!
IMG_4022_2869

IMG_4025_2872

IMG_4023_2870

IMG_4028_2875

2 comments:

Karma said...

Aaahh! She looks so cute in her skates!

Valerie said...

Fun times...and memories. Thanks for inviting the girls to her party, they had fun!