For the first time in over a year, I picked up my camera for a photo shoot with my lovely sister, Madi. We had a lot of fun, despite the creepy guys in one of the parks and the wind that almost blew us away at times.
Here are my favorites:
For the first time in over a year, I picked up my camera for a photo shoot with my lovely sister, Madi. We had a lot of fun, despite the creepy guys in one of the parks and the wind that almost blew us away at times.
Here are my favorites:
Labels: Photography
| Powered by web analytics software. |
4 comments:
She is so cute! Good job.
When did Madi start looking so grown up? Beautiful girl and beautiful pictures!
You did an awesome job Andrea!! You are so talented!
Wow, gorgeous pics. She could be a model, and you, her photographer! Great job!!
I also agree, when did she grow up? Wasn't she a little girl just yesterday?
Post a Comment