Tuesday, January 5, 2010

sleeping beauties

A picture of one of my sleeping beauties and isms about the other:

sleepingbeauty

***
 *When trying to get the 'sleepies' out of Ali's eyes, she asked me what I was doing. I told her I was trying to get the sleepies out of her eyes. She told me to leave her Sleeping Beauties alone...and that Sydney had Belle in her eyes.

*Every time Ali wakes up, she tells us she 'got a dream'. If she wakes up in the middle of the night and comes to our room, she will say the same thing. I tell her to go back to bed and get another dream. She does, no questions asked.

*If you ask Ali what she dreamt about, she will tell you she "Got a dream about camels jumping on my bed." Sometimes, it's cows licking her hair.



1 comments:

Kyle said...

This made me laugh out loud! I love your little girlies. Too cute.