on thursday afternoon, we listed our 7 kitties up for adoption.
within 4 hours, 5 of them were gone...
can someone cue the hallelujah chorus, please?
kittens are actually a lot easier than puppies--
as in it really isn't a comparison,
but they were still on the
"just one more thing to have to worry about"
list, so i was glad.
all that remained were the 2 ugly black kittens.
now, i'm not prejudiced against black kittens,
these ones were just...ugly.
their eyes made them look--
well, you know--
*special*.
so anyway, we lucked out and someone took the little runt (literally, the runt) the next afternoon.
as of today, we still have this little ugly sweetie left...
i should be nice. it really is sweet.
anyway.
at least there are advantages of being the lone kitty:
...like snuggle time with someone who isn't even a cat person,
just because they feel bad for you being all alone.
...and special attention from a sweet little boy
who loves to snuggle even more than you do!
see what i mean about its (the kitten, not jaxon's) eyes?
won't someone please take pity on this special little kitty?!






4 comments:
I'm assuming on that last comment you mean the kitten, however when I first read it, I looked at Jax's eye's. Not that Jax is *special*, I just immediately looked at his big blue eyes first! =) My foot sure doesn't taste good. I think I'll stop talking now. =S
the problem with cats is they are so cute as kittens... and then annoying later!! poor kitty.... i hope someone embraces his unique qualities soon!
I think Jaxon looks perfectly content with that kitty. You can't give away his friend!
awww.. little baby jaxon just loves his kitten! what did you guys end up doing with it? andrea, i dont know if i've ever mentioned it, but i love, love love your blog! you have the cutest family! and you're like a young, hip martha stewart. no lie. :)
Post a Comment