Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tour for the National September 11th Memorial & Museum

Jason was home today, so we decided to go check out the September 11th Memorial that has come through town. The tour consists of several picture storyboards with quotes from various witnesses, an 8.5 minute film, artifacts from the site, and a place to sign a steel beam that will be used in the construction of the memorial on Ground Zero. The pictures and quotes really took us back to where we were that day, and the video was sobering. I e-mailed the video to our e-mail address from the site, but it hasn't come through yet. If it does, I will edit it in here later. The exhibit is at the Kennedy Plaza. It closes at 6 tonight, but if you get a chance, you should check it out. It's definitely worth it.

Here is the site: www.national911memorial.org

Sorry, they didn't let us take pictures.

**I was able to get ahold of them to send me the video. If you have a few minutes, you should check it out** http://www.national911memorial.org/ecard_film

0 comments: