This week has been pretty uneventful as far as good photo opps go! Ali is working on cutting teeth, but is tolerating it pretty well. Sydney is putting together more sentences and now says,"I love you too, Mom" (or Dad, etc) instead of just repeating "I love you" back to someone. She also made up a sweet "No Cry" song for Ali when she gets upset.
It's so much fun to see her grow in so many ways daily. Ali seems to change day by day as well. I'm very thankful that I'm able to stay home with my girls and witness this firsthand. My top two dreams were always to be a wife and a mommy. They've both been fulfilled, and I know without a doubt that I couldn't have chosen a career outside of my homelife that would make me happier. I'm truly living the life I've always dreamed of. God is so good. :-)
Here are some pictures from the week...
Sydney on the wooden donkey rocker last weekend at Jan's
Sisters
Ali's working on sitting up better
Today, we went to the zoo. Sydney has a wingspan of a Scarlet Macaw (about 2'6):-)
Jason playing football with Tyson
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Our Week in Review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Soak it all up Andrea! They grow so fast and each stage is funner than the last! (not sure funner is a word....)
What a blessing...your family is so beautiful! I ditto Karma...they grow up soooo fast, seems like only yesterday Kamen was born and now he's 12! It really does fly by, but the ride is a blast.
And Karma, homeschool mom, MORE FUN would be the proper phrase! :)Now you see what so many kids can do to your brain Andrea...enjoy it while you've still got it!
Post a Comment