Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Crazy Things Kids Do...

Last night, Sydney told me she needed to go potty. I told her that she needed to wait since Daddy was in there. She disappeared around the corner, and I continued washing the dishes. After she had been quiet for a few minutes (never a good sign!), I asked her what she was doing. She said, "Potty, cat." I went over to the catbox and she said, "See?" She had pottied sort of into the catbox and the rest was on the floor right in front of it. All I could do was laugh! You can't anticipate this sort of thing!!

Sorry, but I didn't take pictures of that one! :-)

2 comments:

mommyjoymarie said...

That is too funny!

Valerie said...

Too funny...I can only imagine how hard it was to even potty a little into the catbox! Wonder what the cat thought?!?!