Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bear With Me...

...Our lovely cat chewed through the cord on my laptop, so I've been out of (Blogger) commission for awhile. I'm using Jason's, but his has issues of it's own and is difficult to download pictures on. It's been running slow anyway and I don't want to download my new camera's software and risk jamming it up further...So, until I get a new cord, posts may be few and far between. :-(

4 comments:

Valerie said...

We've been watching...glad to know you are all well. Looking forward to some new posts!

Karma said...

Thought you had left us blogger junkies! What happened to the cat? I'm picturing hair standing on end and a trail of smoke following her!

The Rouse House said...

Did you ask for a new cord for Christmas? Hurry and join the Blogger world again!

The Rouse House said...

What? No cord for Christmas??