Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog of ten weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're it!" and tell them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag that person back, let her know when you've posted your blog so she can read your answers.
1. I'm really afraid of June bugs. Jason once chased me down the street with one...only to find out later it was a dandelion. I was almost in tears and he thought it was hilarious.
2. I can stick my tongue out and fold it straight backwards in half.
3. I like to make up words like "feelers" instead of feelings just to get crazy looks from my husband. In fact, I do a lot of random, obnoxious things just to get a funny reaction from him.
4. I love to run around the house with my girls singing loud, nonsensical songs and dancing in the most ridiculous way.
5. My husband has a passion for preserving and breeding reptiles, so my house is consequently a zoo. I'm pretty sure you could take a field trip here.
6. I like the smell of Playdoh.
7. Sometimes I wish I could hardcore scream like the girl in Flyleaf...but it hurts my throat too much.
8. I've never broken a bone, but I've had stitches once.
9. My feet are only ticklish if I think about it too much when I'm gettting tickled.
10. I have an overwhelming urge to go harass my husband who has fallen asleep playing Xbox...but I'll refrain this once.
Ok, I'll tag
Lizzie, because I'm sure she has good stories since becoming a mommy for the second time.
Hanna, because she needs to update her blog! (Said the pot to the kettle!)
and I'll have to see who else I know that has a blog! Aww...=(
Friday, March 14, 2008
Karma Tagged Me!
Labels: Just for Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I HATE getting my feet tickled too! Why do you want a hardcore scream? How often do you think that would come in handy?! Try it out next time when you are on the worship team. The microphone would help!
Andrea - I've never met you, but I think we could be pretty neat friends! Okay, the tongue thing . . . I don't know I may need to see this! Rick chased me one time with a firecracker - before we were married, he didn't know what he had gotten into! Hehe
About the hardcore scream...I think it'd be a pretty cool "hidden talent"...but I don't think John would appreciate me doing it in the middle of "How Great is Our God" or something! haha
Maybe I'll take a picture of the tongue thing...I don't know. =)
Post a Comment