Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sydney!

3 years ago today, after 33.5 hours of labor and a minute of pushing, Sydney was born at 11:41am. She weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19.5 inches long. She came home after a week and a half long stay in the NICU.
In May of 2006, she had surgery to repair her soft palate cleft, which was the reason she was in the NICU when she was born.
I don't have all of my pictures on my computer, so I did the best I could with what I do have.

Happy Birthday, Sydney! We love you!!

7 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday Sydney...welcome to the three year olds club.

Valerie said...

Jason is tagged by David.

The Rouse House said...

Okay, pigtails at 8 months...I'm so jealous!! I'm GOING to put Jaedyn's in pigtails on her first birthday...even if it is two hairs!

Happy Birthday, Syd!

Karma said...

I forgot how much hair she had! Wow!!

Happy Birthday Sydney!

mamafish said...

Happy Birthday Little Syd! Enjoy all the fun of being 3!

Kyle said...

Yay, Ni Nie! So cute....and talk about hair...your's was crazy long! not fair.

Valerie said...

Any Easter pictures?