Jason finished his EMT course this past Thursday. His board exam was scheduled for Saturday, but he had to work and didn't plan on going. Since he didn't plan on going, he didn't study...
Well, he came home from work Saturday exhausted. He's been sick and was up all night with congestion and lots of coughing. His cousin, who took the class with him, had called him 5+ times saying that the instructor really wanted him to come and take his boards today. He was pretty unsure because he felt so out of it, but decided to go up there anyway.
He passed!!
He still has to take his written exam within the next couple of months, but he is now on the national registry of EMTs. All that's left now is his advanced scuba certification, his search and rescue, and then the Fire Dept!
CONGRATULATIONS, MY HONEY!!! I LOVE YOU AND I'M PROUD OF YOU!!!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Congratulations, Jason!!
Labels: Jason
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Great job Jason! Sometimes we all do our best in the strangest of circumstances!
Congratulations Jason!
Good Job Jason - God is good to see us through!
What sweet pictures of your babies!
I am very proud of you, son! I knew you would do well at anything you chose to do. Grandpa would be beaming and bragging about this - I know I am! Well done!!!
From David-as Darth Vader would say- "impressive". Good job J- I'm proud of you!
Post a Comment