Thursday, April 24, 2008

28

Last week, Sydney walked into our room, tiny purse in hand. She pulled out two dollar bills, and in her man voice said, "My 28." We looked at each other in slight disbelief and laughed. Jason said he had put some money on our dresser that had gone missing, but it was more than just a couple of ones.
We asked her to go get more "28." When she came back, she once again (in her man voice) held up her hand and said "28", but it was only a single dollar bill this time.
I guess I should add that Sydney is a professional pick-pocket. She has taken money, a wallet, cell phones, and other items from others' pockets without their knowledge. She's sort of like the cute little circus monkeys...they distract you and then swipe your stuff. It's funny, but I hope it doesn't last! =)

3 comments:

Karma said...

Wow, what a great way to make some extra income. You & Jason have trained her well!

Drew when through a stage like that. Cute now, pretty embarrassing then!

Valerie said...

That's is so funny! I will have to be careful when we are around her!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sugar! Keep collecting and we'll go out for some "pink" or some chocolate milk. I love you.