my heart beats vintage,
and my house exudes it.
i cook to the sounds of big band music,
and clean to music that moves this old soul.
i have a passion for home making,
and a yearning for a simpler life.
my babies are born at home and when they're older, they are taught at home.
i take pictures to preserve this life i love,
and i blog to remember it.
i love to make things,
and i love it even more when i can give those things away.
i love coffee any time of the day.
i love historical fiction.
i am growing more and more passionate about *real* food and
taking care of my family in that way.
above all, i love my jesus.
after that i love my husband
and my 5 babies.
Ditto...you must have an awesome camera too. What kid do you have? I am thinking with a new baby on the way, I'd like something that does a little better job than what I have.
So glad to see some new pics on your blog...cute kids!
You girls are so sweet, thanks! That made my day. =) I'm nowhere near where I want to be, but I'm getting there--slowly but surely. =) I have a Canon Rebel XTi. To the pros, it's a low end DSLR, but I sure like it!
I don't know what you're looking for as far as a point and shoot camera, but I personally like Canon better. There's less "noise" in the pictures. I'll let you know if I hear of a good one.
beautiful girls! they are getting so big...i can't believe that syd is looking so "little girl" instead of "preschooler. does that make sense? i agree that you do take awesome pics!
7 comments:
Andrea these pictures are great! You are quite the photographer!!
Ditto...you must have an awesome camera too. What kid do you have? I am thinking with a new baby on the way, I'd like something that does a little better job than what I have.
So glad to see some new pics on your blog...cute kids!
You girls are so sweet, thanks! That made my day. =) I'm nowhere near where I want to be, but I'm getting there--slowly but surely. =) I have a Canon Rebel XTi. To the pros, it's a low end DSLR, but I sure like it!
I don't know what you're looking for as far as a point and shoot camera, but I personally like Canon better. There's less "noise" in the pictures. I'll let you know if I hear of a good one.
beautiful girls! they are getting so big...i can't believe that syd is looking so "little girl" instead of "preschooler. does that make sense? i agree that you do take awesome pics!
You have some very beautilful girls. Daddy your going to have some troble in a few years.
Those girls are gorgeous! Time for grandpa to teach daddy about cleaning guns in clear sight of any boys who may come around.
Those girls are gorgeous! Time for grandpa to teach daddy about cleaning guns in clear sight of any boys who may come around.
Post a Comment