Sydney started gymnastics this week. She had been really excited ever since she saw a video on Lia's blog of her little girl at gymnastics. She had a hard time staying still because she wanted to do everything at once. She's catching on pretty quickly, and we're excited to watch her grow. Parents can even be involved in the class, so that was a lot of fun for us, too! Syd had an awesome time and even cried when it was time to go home!
(Grandparents--if you click on the slideshow a few times, it'll take you to the slide.com website to watch it. From there, you can click on individual pictures and right click to save if you want to. =) )




7 comments:
Wow! Too precious! When can I come watch! Awesome Syd! I love you Syd! Mema...
Those were so sweet!! She looks really cute..
That looks like fun! Keely would love it.
Looks like Syd has some pretty strong muscles already...I am not sure Keelers could've climbed the rope thing or stood alone on the balance beam yet?!?!
How fun! She looks so grown up in her little leotard!
Good job Syd!!!!
Missed you today.
Yes, Karma does well balancing it all, but you have to remember that her kids are older....not quite so dependent on her. But, a new post now and then of those cute kids of yours is fun to see! But don't stress over it...
That is so sweet, I love that you got het involed in this, I did it for years and loved it so much. I started at about her age too. she could go a long way. Miss you guys
Post a Comment