Monday, May 12, 2008

Almost One

I thought I had forgotten to take Ali's 11 month pictures, so I decided to snap a few this morning. It turns out I already took them, but these turned out cute, so I thought I'd share. =) She wasn't happy at first, but she ended up being cooperative!

IMG_1238_0437 copy

IMG_1240_0439 copy

IMG_1241_0440 copy

IMG_1256_0452 copy

IMG_1253_0450 copy

IMG_1254_0451 copy

5 comments:

The Rouse House said...

Those are adorable! I like the one of her little pout too, so cute!

Karma said...

Her eyes are beautiful! Great pictures!

mamafish said...

I love those lil teeth! We still only have 2! The bottom 2 are out and potentially...the whole upper 6are looking really close. You can see each one outlined. Have fun with this next month of almost 1. It seems like once 1 is reached, it goes SUPER fast. Bri already seems more like her sister, than a baby. YIKES :-)

Kyle said...

She looks like you with blonde hair!

Valerie said...

Ali is a cutie! Mama is a good photographer!