Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hey Jude!

We had our ultrasound done on Thursday afternoon. Jason and I were a little nervous because we had both been thinking that it was a boy but didn't ever admit to it...and we spent the whole day convincing ourselves it was a girl. We have two beautiful girls and would be thankful for a third, but we have also longed for a boy as well. Once we got there and saw our precious baby on the screen, both of us knew that it didn't matter. It was amazing to see such a tiny little baby moving so much. I'm wondering if that means he'll take after Daddy. =)
He was very squirmy and it was hard to tell for sure in the beginning, but after going back to the same place 3 different times and seeing "something" there each time, it looks like we're safe to say boy!
We'll be going back in about 4 weeks or so to have another look, so just as long as "nothing falls off" between then and now, it looks like we'll be expecting Jude Nicholas around March 7th, 2009!

I'll see if I can get the pictures clear enough to show on here. It's hard to tell in real life and it may just make it even harder if I try to scan them onto the computer.

6 comments:

The Rouse House said...

You and Parish's are going to be so confused!! Jude and Judah! Those are both adorable names and we've done our share of name sharing too! Always stick with the name you like no matter what!

Valerie said...

Yeah for a boy!!! They are really fun...they come "pre-wired" with all kinds of fun noises, smells and actions. Just wait!!

mommyjoymarie said...

Boys ARE fun! Congrats! Did you like story time the other day? Do you go often? We are going to try to be there this Tuesday too. We'll see, it will probably be my first outing by myself!

Karma said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you!! Boys are a ton of fun!

mommyjoymarie said...

It is a Nest sling. I got it off this website.
http://www.nestbabysling.com/

Sherbear2975 said...

Yay! For a boy!!! Boys are fun!!! Post pics and I can tell you! I have 6 boys! I know a stem when I see one! LOL!!!! Congrats!!! We were convinced that we were going to have another boy and as of September 27th, she is definitely a girl!!!! She is the little doll that the girls "try" to tote around!LOL!!! Congrats! What an awesome blessing! Love the name~!