Monday, November 3, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

We had Madi and Tyson over the night before Halloween for a pumpkin carving party. It was a perfect night to do it all out on the front porch, and I was excited that there would be less mess that way!
Ali doesn't like to get her hands messy. She tends to be very girly and so I really didn't think that she would have anything to do with cleaning the pumpkins out. Boy was I wrong. She was covered in pumpkin--literally laying in it!



Just so you can see how messy she was:
DSCN2951_2327

2 comments:

The Rouse House said...

I have no desire to carve pumpkins, I'm not creative enough! But this year I've thought about it just so I could roast the seeds! It looks like they had fun!

Valerie said...

Yucky! Disposable clothing?

My boys carved theirs all alone tonight! :( Didn't need Mommy or Daddy to help!