This story gave me chills and so I have to pass it on. I copied this from the family's blog:
MckMama
Baby Stellan:
"In the womb, he was diagnosed with heart failure: premature atrial contractions at 20 weeks; supraventricular tachycardia, hydrops, and intermittent advanced secondary heart block at 23 weeks; and enlargement of the heart at 32 weeks. When the doctors told us at 24 weeks that our very ill baby would surely die, we chose to give our son completely to God, for He alone knows best..."
Stellan's story spread all over and started a prayer movement. He was born on Oct. 31st--COMPLETELY HEALTHY!!
His heart is still a little enlarged showing that it was sick and had had to work hard, but should eventually become normal size.
God is still God, still answers prayers and STILL performs miracles!
MckMama's faith is evident in this excerpt from a recent blog entry:
"Why did our son get so sick and nearly die and then get restored to full health and go on to be delivered a perfect baby?
I think the answer to that is pretty self-evident: So that we could share our story with many in order that heads would be scratched, souls would be searched, and that glory would be given to God alone.
Could glory have been given to God if our son had, indeed, died? Absolutely. I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that, with a desperately broken heart, I would be praising His name alone today if that were the case. And glory is equally due to God alone that our son is, indeed, still alive."
Wow, to have a faith like that...
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Miracle
at Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Labels: God
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment