I'm showing you my sweet bruise because I have an awesome story to go with it, and it goes as follows:
Ok, not really.
What actually happened was that I was putting a bunch of Christmas cards on the mailbox to send out that day. I didn't want to get my feet wet from the snow, so I just sort of leaned out the door. When I leaned back in, my hip hit the door knob. By the next morning, it was ugly looking like that. It makes me laugh because it was such a lame injury.
Now do you see why I had to make the first story up? Bruises like that are supposed to come from baseball bats and brave things like that...not door knobs.
PS-I think it's a pregnant thing. I usually don't get sweet bruises like this.
PPS-My wedding ring is not on in this picture. It does not make me happy, but it's for a good reason--WINTER. This stinkin' weather makes my skin so dry that the only time I'm able to wear my rings anymore is if I leave the house. Otherwise I swell from dryness. Again, lame.



3 comments:
Ouch!
OK, about the ring thing....it bugged me to not have a ring on during pregnancy, so my dear hubby bought me one to wear during my pregnancies. It was cute, not too expensive, and made me look married! JCP or Wally probably have some for $10 or less that look like wedding rings. You could even get all crazy and get a 4ct. "diamonique" if you desire some bling!! And just think, this is probably not your last pregnancy, so it will be $$ well spent.
(sorry for typing a book!)
Ooooo, nice battle wound!
My hands shrink when it's cold so let's go pick out some bling together. I'm all for a 4ct ring for the winter ;)
I liked your first story better!! you are lazy once again not wanting to just put shoes on and step out! At chritmas just tell the family the 1st story i will back you up!!
Post a Comment