Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Do You See What I See??

boy

We went for our follow-up sonogram Thursday. He was still being stubborn, but we could see it anyway!

Sidenotes:

*He was head-down...but I'm not sure that means anything at 26 weeks!

*I was about 26.5 weeks and he was measuring 27wks 1day. Growing well! =)

*I'm almost to the third trimester already! It really has gone fast!!

3 comments:

Karma said...

Diapering a boy is a whole different challenge than diapering a girl. You need to start practicing the diaper manuevers. Open, close, wait, open, duck.

drea :: dre of white stables said...

I got to practice those maneuvers with Koen the other day--luckily I didn't have to duck or dodge anything! My time will come...

Valerie said...

I'll tell Koen to try harder this week. He gets us all the time. After three girls in a row, I was out of practice!