I'll always remember my first flowers. My Daddy sent a dozen red roses
to me on my 13th birthday. I remember being teary eyed when I first saw
them, and as I type this, here I go again.
I'm fortunate to have a sweet husband that will surprise me with flowers
and other special things, "just because". He brought me home a dozen white
roses last Tuesday. They went perfectly with the soft snow falling outside.
Sydney loved them, too.
Wednesday, Jason came home with more flowers, but this time they weren't
for me. He brought Sydney her first flowers. It was so sweet to see her little face
light up. Once again, I was teary eyed. I couldn't stop it, the tears came.
It was one of the most precious things I've ever seen.
I think of years ahead to Jason taking his little girls on dates so that they know
how a man should treat them, and once again I realize --
I am so blessed.
to me on my 13th birthday. I remember being teary eyed when I first saw
them, and as I type this, here I go again.
I'm fortunate to have a sweet husband that will surprise me with flowers
and other special things, "just because". He brought me home a dozen white
roses last Tuesday. They went perfectly with the soft snow falling outside.
Sydney loved them, too.
Wednesday, Jason came home with more flowers, but this time they weren't
for me. He brought Sydney her first flowers. It was so sweet to see her little face
light up. Once again, I was teary eyed. I couldn't stop it, the tears came.
It was one of the most precious things I've ever seen.
I think of years ahead to Jason taking his little girls on dates so that they know
how a man should treat them, and once again I realize --
I am so blessed.



1 comments:
Awww, tears are contagious. David does that for our girls too. Soooo sweet and precious memories.
Post a Comment