My friend, Lizzie, tagged me to do this. I did one on Facebook, but surely there is more to me than 25 facts...so let's try some more:
1. Once I got past Hamburger Helper and found real recipes, I discovered that I really do like to cook. My favorite part is seasoning--it makes me feel like Remy from Ratatouille.
2. Breakfast makes me dizzy, especially if it's cereal...but only when I'm pregnant.
3. I used to want twins, but have since realized that the good Lord is gracious and knows I couldn't handle twins along with an almost 4 year old and a 20 month old.
4. This is the shortest and darkest my hair has ever been, and it's my favorite.
5. I love to hang out with Jason. He's my best friend ever.
6. I'm really big on texture. If something has a weird texture, I can't eat it...like shrimp.
7. I don't like seafood anyway, and I used to work at Red Lobster. They made me try 11 (!) different kinds of seafood before I started serving and I was nauseous for an hour and a half.
8. I hate pickles, too...but I've actually never had one. The smell is repulsive!
9. I have the BEST job in the world. I love hanging out with my kids.
10. I'm having a waterbirth at home in about 6 weeks!
11. A dirty house makes me feel depressed and overwhelmed.
12. Things that used to gross me out don't phase me anymore since having kids. In fact, I laugh about Ali putting her hand down the back of her poopy diaper, etc. Still gross, but what can you do?!
13. I kind of wish my blog was 'famous'. Kind of.
14. I won every spelling bee I competed in. English is my thing.
15. I really dislike confrontation. It makes me sick.
16. Blogging is one of my favorite outlets. I've been sad that things have been so crazy and I haven't had a chance to update often the last 1.5 weeks or so.
17. I wanted to be a child psychologist until I found out how long you had to go to school for it.
18. After Syd was born, I wanted to be a NICU or L&D nurse.
19. Instead of getting my nursing degree, I got my MRS. Degree...and I couldn't be happier!
20. I do something almost daily that I told myself I never would--Drive a minivan we affectionately call the Silver Bullet. Hey, it's a Honda with V-Tech. That makes it much better.
21. I really need updated family pictures on my walls. It's almost shameful.
22. My cat died the Saturday before Christmas and I was heartbroken.
23. I used to write poetry as a young teen, and it wasn't too shabby.
24. I'd love to live in a house with a lot of acreage, but I'm very thankful to be where we are. We're cozy, but happy.
25. I had a really good one and I forgot it because I had to go discipline Ali for digging in the trash-again.
If you want to do this, go for it--but I won't tag you, don't worry! =)
Monday, January 26, 2009
25 More...
Labels: Just for Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Bentley died?? That's so sad. I feel really bad I didn't even notice when I was over there. Poor Bentley.
Is Syd feeling better?
I feel overwhelmed this week and my house is dirty. Feel free to come over! Sorry about your cat. That's sad.
Post a Comment