I was going to title this post Decadence, until I read the definitions:
Dec-a-dence
-noun
| 1. | the act or process of falling into an inferior condition or state; deterioration; decay: Some historians hold that the fall of Rome can be attributed to internal decadence. |
| 2. | moral degeneration or decay; turpitude. |
| 3. | unrestrained or excessive self-indulgence. |
That made me sad--except for maybe the third definition. I think it could fit.
I got some chocolate from Cocoa Dolce in my stocking at Jason's parents' house. I was so excited--I've always wanted to try it. Up until these pictures were taken (about 10 minutes ago), I still hadn't tried it.
Why, you ask? Well, just look at them:
Beautiful.Chocolate.Perfection.
You can't just eat that without appreciating it, so appreciate I did.
I took pictures, and then indulged.
You can't just eat that without appreciating it, so appreciate I did.
I took pictures, and then indulged.




2 comments:
Those really are almost too pretty to eat! Bet they were wonderful!
And? They were worth the self restraint? I have trouble with that concept. I appreciate and then they are gone and then I need more....sad cycle. But good chocolate....a very important thing in our world.
Post a Comment