Tuesday, January 6, 2009

52 Pieces of Me--Week 1

Who I am is what I live, but there are so many more facets to me that I can't begin to articulate. I have dreams, ideas, goals and ambitions, all separate from who I want to be as a Mom, yet my inspiration, motivation, and feelings within stem from me as a Mom. As I mentioned before, the two are interchangeable and multi-faceted.

Perfection.
Not me, but His design.


IMG_3529_2565 copy
I was going to post this on my other blog as the opening post, but since I'm not going to keep that one, I decided to do it here.

I joined a group on Flickr entitled "52 Pieces of Me". You're supposed to post one picture every week showing some 'piece' of you. I think it will be fun to post mine here, too. I'll post a piece of me every week, and hopefully they will get more creative as I go. =)

If you want to do it too, I would dig that--
Even if it isn't every week.

2 comments:

The Rouse House said...

That's a fun idea! It'll be fun to see your 52 pieces!

Karma said...

I agree with Angie. Looking forward to seeing your pieces!