Under my profile, I have a separate blog listed called "Inside My Fortress". It's an invitation only blog, and you don't have access, right?
Be not dismayed.
I don't have a single thing posted on that blog.
I started it to post the things that don't fall under the 'family blog' category. The only reason it's listed as private is because it's a work in progress and pointless to have open at this point since there's nothing there! I was getting ready to make my first post over there, but I can't. I was trying to differentiate "Andrea" from "Mommy". I just can't, and I'm not complaining. The two are interchangeable and multi-faceted. It's a beautiful thing. I called it "Inside My Fortress" because my home is my fortress. I love it here...and I bring you all into my home on a regular basis through my blog. So then, what is the point of having a separate blog??


0 comments:
Post a Comment