my heart beats vintage,
and my house exudes it.
i cook to the sounds of big band music,
and clean to music that moves this old soul.
i have a passion for home making,
and a yearning for a simpler life.
my babies are born at home and when they're older, they are taught at home.
i take pictures to preserve this life i love,
and i blog to remember it.
i love to make things,
and i love it even more when i can give those things away.
i love coffee any time of the day.
i love historical fiction.
i am growing more and more passionate about *real* food and
taking care of my family in that way.
above all, i love my jesus.
after that i love my husband
and my 5 babies.
eww ewww eww eww,well they are pretty awesome picture except for the fat lady in them, just kidding they are adorable, i need to come play with the little ones soon!
5 comments:
Sweet pictures! (in an "aaaahh, so cute" kind of way. not in a "sw-eet
pics dude" kind of way. just thought I would clarify.)
Syd has your eyes.
What cute pictures!
I like your layout, great minds think alike!
Andrea- The pictures are adorable. I also love your inpirational quote. It hits the spot perfectly. Where did you find it?
eww ewww eww eww,well they are pretty awesome picture except for the fat lady in them, just kidding they are adorable, i need to come play with the little ones soon!
Very cute photos. I always like the growing belly pictures too!!
I also like your poop story!
Post a Comment