Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Isn't Complete...

...Without a story about poop.

But first, here are some pictures from Christmas:


IMG_3440_2520
Leaving cookies and
chocolate milk for Santa


IMG_3449_2529
Enjoying stocking stuffers



IMG_3460_2540TinkerBell was a hit!


IMG_3476_2556
Papa came over Christmas morning and brought our little fairies some gifts, too!


It's no secret that you've come this far only to hear my poop story. Well, it isn't mine--it's Ali's. I don't have those kinds of issues. If you're pregnant and/or a Mommy, you know the 'issues' I have.
Anyway...

T'was the morning of Christmas and all through the house,
Paper and toys were strewn all about.
Assembly and stickers, Barbies and more,
All were covering the living room floor.
When all of a sudden we noticed a spot
Ali's diaper had leaked--a lot!
This was soon followed by a gasp
Poop was showing us Ali's path.
Papa had thought it was Play-Doh
Oh, no!

Good thing he didn't try to give it to her

Though it would have been memorable, of this, I'm sure.

0 comments: