Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Day I Thought My Water Would Break and Neglected, Part 2

I ran to my room to grab my camera, and all of a sudden I felt like I was on Baywatch--only with my belly. I really would have felt like I was running into the ocean to save someone if my water broke. Oh well, my belly would still make a good buoy. Oh, and I assure you I would be most conservatively dressed.

This is all besides the point.

Apparently, my child that I let lay in her laundry basket is feeling neglected again:

IMG_3721_2699

Can someone please feed this child?!

3 comments:

Karma said...

Oh look, she's made herself breakfast and dressed herself! Great!! Now you can squeeze in an extra 10 minutes of sleep!

The Rouse House said...

I absolutely cannot resist a little girl in a tutu!

Kyle said...

Hence the added chunkiness upon my last visit. Ali, Ali, Ali... :)