Saturday, February 21, 2009

Neglected?

I have a bit of trouble with insomnia lately, and if you haven't noticed, it's due to the massive(but precious and very worthwhile!) growth on my abdomen. Because of that reason, I don't usually let Syd stay in my bed, but she came in with leg cramps. I decided to let her stay after rubbing them for her because I knew she would sleep in if she was with me and I was hoping that meant Ali would, too.

Nope.

Thanks to Sydney, Ali has a little internal alarm that goes off about 7:30am every morning. Just like clock work, I could hear her shaking the door handle, calling me. Sometimes she'll go back to sleep, so forgive me, but I didn't 'leap'(or roll)out of bed. There aren't any small parts left in their room, and I've cut all the ribbons from their Valentine's balloons, so she's safe in there...Every once in awhile I heard her whimper and call for me, so I decided to drag myself out of bed. It was about 8:00am.

I open the door--No Ali.

Hmm...

Sure enough, she'd shut herself in the closet. I found her curled up in their laundry basket with both of her arms out of her shirt, shirt now around her waist. She had this dazed little look on her face like she was about to fall asleep.

IMG_3720_2698

It made me so sad.
She, however, did not seemed traumatized in the least.




1 comments:

Valerie said...

If that's the worst thing that heppens to her, she is very blessed! :) Cute post! But need a pic of the cutie too!