my heart beats vintage,
and my house exudes it.
i cook to the sounds of big band music,
and clean to music that moves this old soul.
i have a passion for home making,
and a yearning for a simpler life.
my babies are born at home and when they're older, they are taught at home.
i take pictures to preserve this life i love,
and i blog to remember it.
i love to make things,
and i love it even more when i can give those things away.
i love coffee any time of the day.
i love historical fiction.
i am growing more and more passionate about *real* food and
taking care of my family in that way.
above all, i love my jesus.
after that i love my husband
and my 5 babies.
9 comments:
people shot of you!
You look beautiful! What a wonderful time and an awesome belly!
No double chins either! Sorry, I had to go there! 40,000 months prego and you still look fabulous!
This is a gorgeous shot! Did Jason do it? I do hope to see a new piece of you soon...hang in there...you are still soooo beautiful!
Thank you both!
No, I took the picture. I got a tripod for Christmas from Jason's parents. It's come in very handy with all of these self-portraits lately!
It's getting closer! If you run out of nesting things to do, feel free to nest over here. That last week I always got so much done. Praying for you!
I'm sure those girls have been doing something cute, let's see a new post!
I'll be checking regularly until I see your new "Piece of Me" !!
I know you just had Jaxon, but I'm avidly waiting and check often for an update :)
Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet him!!
Post a Comment