little guy turned
1 month old
on the 10th.
Did I just say that?
That means he's
5 weeks old
TODAY.
Slow down, time.
Don't go so fast.
I think the next time I blink,
he'll be crawling...
and then walking
and talking,
keeping up with his sisters, who are growing up way too fast as well...
1 month old
on the 10th.
Did I just say that?
That means he's
5 weeks old
TODAY.
Slow down, time.
Don't go so fast.
I think the next time I blink,
he'll be crawling...
and then walking
and talking,
keeping up with his sisters, who are growing up way too fast as well...
How can I complain about that?




5 comments:
Look at that hair! What a handsome guy!
He is absolutely yummy! I just got caught up on all the posts - I love the photo shoot - poor thing - I can't handle taking my kids even when I'm not the photographer!
Such a sweetie...looking more like Jason everyday!
Aww! What a cute baby!
Btw, I noticed that you and I are using the same digital scrapbooking kit for our blog themes. :)
SO cute!!! He's grown up so much, and has an adorable hair colour, Andrea!!!
Post a Comment