**And the winners are:
- Angie told me that I should enter--those are the cutest little hats! Enjoy Photoshop---I don't know what I'd do w/out my Photoshop programs!
- It's always good to keep a baby gift on hand. And these are cute!
Congratulations!! Please e-mail me to make arrangements!
*Wait!* If you didn't win, Dannika is offering a special, limited time discount for the hats and flower clips. The hats will be $7/ea or $18 for a 3 pack. The flower clips will be buy one, get one free! If you're interested, e-mail her at contact@valenzoobaby.com
Thanks for playing! It's good to be back!
It's official, I'm back! I've seriously been having withdrawals, and my husband mentioned that he notices a difference in me when I don't have my creative outlets like this. Since he's the best ever, he found me some Photoshop software that DOES work! So, since I can't have you all over for a party on the patio to celebrate, I'm inviting you to join me in my first ever giveaway!
I'm all about supporting crafty mommies who work at home, and so I've teamed up with Dannika at Valenzoo Baby--an online store full of cloth diapers & other ADORABLE accessories! She has graciously agreed to make two hats, (THAT MEANS 2 WINNERS!) with or without flower clips, and the best part is that YOU get to pick the colors! The flower clips are removable, so your baby can wear it on the hat, or in her cute little curls! Don't have a girl and don't know anyone who does? Not a problem--pick a boy color and opt out of the flower clip and scalloped edges, of course!



Now, for your chance to win, just leave me a comment! Easy peasy, right? Just make sure it's in by this THURSDAY, JUNE 18th at MIDNIGHT! The 2 winners will be chosen randomly, and they will be announced Friday. Don't be late! This is cute stuff!
In the mean time, head over to Valenzoo Baby to choose your colors and check out her other cute stuff while you're there!


17 comments:
Love your blog design! Super cute :) Those little hats are darling too!
Things like this soooo make me wish I had a little girl! The boy colors are fun, but the little scalloped edges and flower clips are adorable!!
I agree with mommyjoymarie--Any cute girlie stuff makes me wish I had a girl!!!
I love your blog--not only is it fun to read; it is fun to LOOK at! I enjoy your pictures a great deal! Can't wait to see new pics of Jaxon!
--Pam
I love your blog layout and these hats are adorable! I will be a stalker of your posts!! :)
Jaime
This is a fun idea for some baby gifts I'll need later!
Glad your back to blogging & we'll soon be seeing more of your wonderful photos.
I would LOVE to win one of the hats :)
Angie told me that I should enter--those are the cutest little hats! Enjoy Photoshop---I don't know what I'd do w/out my Photoshop programs!
Missed you! Looking forward to more of your wonderful posts and pictures. Happy Day!
How tricky of you to get people to comment...I like it and may try this out on my blog and see how it works :)
I'm glad you're back to the blogging world - missed ya!!
I agree....the girl hats are too cute. But I am sure that there are some fun boy things too.
Angie-- who are you planning to buy baby gifts for? Any people I know?
Welcome back to blog world...now post some pics of that cute little man of yours... :)
It's always good to keep a baby gift on hand. And these are cute!
It's me! ;)
Adorable! Great idea for one of my three little girls - Lola, Olivia and Emelene.
Yea, how fun to team up with Dannika! Get's her out there too! And of course, Claire is gonna want to win one of those hats for sure!
I love your blog! You are an amazing photographer. Dannika is talented too. I sure hope I win one of those hats for our baby on the way!
I love your blog! You are an amazing photographer. Dannika is talented too. I sure hope I win one of those hats for our baby on the way!
Those are too cute! Jaxon is SUPER HANDSOME! By the way I am a addicted to your site! I am 'learning' from everything you are doing to yours... Well I'm trying :)
Post a Comment