Sunday, June 14, 2009

This & That

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Photoshop (Tuesday), and so I decided to do this while I wait:

What is your current obsession?
Attempting to stifle my need to repaint the living room

What are you wearing today?
3/4 length flag football shirt, Smoothie King shorts & white flip flops

What's for dinner?
Subway with Jason's parents

What would you eat for your last meal?
Abuelo's

What's the last thing you bought?
A chocolate shake (Hush, Kyle)

What are you listening to right now?
My keyboard clicking

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
I love Angie. She's very close to my heart and a wonderful woman.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
I'm too sentimental and love being close to my family...so around here, but on a lot of land.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
I can't decide--I've seen too much on Lauren's blog lately! =)

Which language do you want to learn?
French...I took 2 years of it in high school, but I remember very little.

What is your favorite household chore?
Cooking

What is your favorite color?
Green

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
My Smoothie King shorts--cute & comfy!

What is your dream job?
Graphic Designer/Photographer or OB nurse

If you could invent any useful invention, what would it be?
If I knew, I would have had a patent on it already! ;)

If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Getting a Y membership set up

What is your favorite architectural style?
Spanish

Describe your personal style.
A little artistic, a little traditional. I have a lot of ideas, but most of them don't exist in stores. If they do, I can't afford them! I also dig a lot of styles and such that I'm not brave enough to try...maybe someday, when I get more in touch with my artistic side!

What are you going to do after this?
Going to bed

What are your favorite movies?
Up, Pride & Prejudice, a few others that I'm too tired to think of!

What is your favorite fruit?
Apple

What inspires you?
Women of faith, my husband & children, home decor blogs, perseverance, craftiness, artsy stuff & introspection

Your favorite book?
Hmm...I don't have just 1! I love historical fiction.

Do you collect something?
Rocks & the other half of missing socks

Ok, not really...just unmatched socks.


Polka dots or checks?
Polka dots, since I have to choose!


What time is it?
11:03pm

Does your blog have a publishing schedule?
I usually publish as I finish instead of scheduling.


What is your favorite non-required activity?
Blogging


If you could go back in time, would you do high school again?
Absolutely NOT. Why do you think I got out of there early?!


If you think this looks fun to post on your blog consider yourself tagged!

**And since you've all been so patient & kind, bearing with me through all of my technical difficulties, there will be a sweet giveaway to celebrate my involuntary hiatus.**

STAY TUNED!!!! I'm stoked. =)

2 comments:

The Rouse House said...

A GIVEAWAY?! Now I'm stoked too!

Kyle said...

A giveaway! It better be that teek bowl, I'm not even kidding.