You may have noticed that I haven't posted in awhile. If not, lie to me at least pretend you have to make me feel better.
I haven't been slacking. I'm having technical difficulties...I think my computer is a little sick. Every time I try and upload photos, the whole thing freezes, hence the no "Happy Birthday, Ali" post, or any other post for that matter. I'm working on getting this resolved ASAP, so keep checking--don't quit reading! I'm still here...
Monday, June 1, 2009
Technical Difficulties
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Good, I have been PATIENTLY waiting on cupcake pictures. :)
I've missed your posts!
I miss your posts too...my computer is still available if you want to come over and blog...I'll hold Jax for you while the bigger kids play!
So sorry! We had same problem and had to buy a new, expensive computer...ug.
Post a Comment