I was hungry for something sweet and easy & boy did I find my fix! Like the nice girl that I am, I wanted to share & hopefully this is more fun than just reading a recipe. =)
{WhAtCha NeEd}:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg
{WhAtCha GoTta dO}:
aDD 1 cUp oF SuGaR,
*and*
*~*MiX iT uP, lA, La, lA, La*~*

*rOll* them into 1" balls
..or as close as you can get.
I was never very good at math!
& place on a cookie sheet.
& make sure you have good helpers
to show you how it's done!

Then pOp them in the oven @ 350 for 10-12 minutes.

This made 20 cookies, with a spoonful...or three...
extra for enjoying while you wait


eNjOY!!

*KeEpinG iT rEal sidenote* Mine got a little overdone because I was keeping my dog from pooping in my flower garden. =)








4 comments:
Cute post!
Really, really cute! We need to meet sometime. :-)
Cute post! Love your keeping it real sidenote. :P
I am stalking eagerly awaiting birthday pictures!
Post a Comment