I woke up to this morning to hair in the sink.
Not just any hair--
Sydney's hair.
Someone had been busy in the night.
At first she said Daddy did it.
Try again.
When asked why she cut her hair, she
simply replied,
Sydney's hair.
Someone had been busy in the night.
At first she said Daddy did it.
Try again.
When asked why she cut her hair, she
simply replied,
"I couldn't see."
Thankfully it isn't noticeable. If she had, in fact, cut her bangs all the way off after 8 long months of growing them out, I...I would probably cry...and then buy her a wig or make her wear a hat.
Ok, maybe not, but still.
Ok, maybe not, but still.



3 comments:
Glad it isn't noticable. I've seen some scary kids do-it-yourself-bangs! I also love the picture. Only bloggers take those kind of pictures. :)
When Drew was about that age, I woke up one morning to him holding a huge chunk of MY hair. I screamed at him just as he was closing the scissors. Made him cry. Another therapist moment!
I cut off a pig tail at this age. Yes, an entire PIG TAIL. Isabelle has been warned since she learned about scissors that they do not go near her hair! LOL Her classmate recently gave herself a mullet. She couldn't read the back!
Oh girl, I am there with you. Roo did that about 6 months ago. I thought it wasn't noticable...but I was wrong. I was so shocked that I laughed! Like the above post, she cut the super mullet because she couldnt reach the back.
We did a whole training on who is allowed to cut her hair. Mommy? Yes. Daddy? No. Grammy? No. Hairdressers? Yes, if mommy says so!
Post a Comment