Friday, May 8, 2009

Favorite Things Friday

Kyle did this last week, and I thought it looked fun!

Here are some of my favorite things:

The joy of finding out you CAN reach the toys!
IMG_4360_3241

Gardening with my girls
IMG_4361_3218

My pygmy chameleons. This is the Daddy.
Mommy was tending to her eggs she laid this week,
which are the size of tic tacs. He is on my finger,
if that gives you any idea how small they are.
IMG_4384_3204

My teak wood bowl I scored for $1.99 at the Goodwill
IMG_4380_3201

My finished flower garden
IMG_4378_3199

My Maya Wrap, a Craigslist find, that is my saving grace on nights
like last night when Jaxon did.not.like.anything. BUT me!
IMG_4373_3194


7 comments:

Kyle said...

I'm stealing your bowl.

Leigh said...

You never said you have pygmy chameleons! I love creatures!!!

Karma said...

Jaxon is too adorable in that wrap! I planted some of the same flowers today.

Karma said...

Oops. Troy happened to see the picture of your pygmy chameleon. He will be googling it today to research it, I'm sure.

If your tic-tac eggs need a home after they hatch, let us know. (and by us I mean Chris or me...not Troy!)

Unknown said...

aweSOME wrap...you guys are precious.
question: how do you do it all?

Sarah said...

I love your wrap, Jax is sooooo handsome!

EB said...

Can I just say that Jax looks like Syd?!