Friday, May 8, 2009

Jaxon's Room

I was reminded that I never posted pictures from Jaxon's room, sorry about that!


Jason did all of this free hand, with the goal to be very kid-like, with Jaxon being not much bigger than the bugs and such surrounding him.

Mission, accomplished!

When you walk in, the view to the left:
IMG_4386_3206
Syd helped paint the ant that is dragging the hot link, and the hot link itself. It's her pride & joy!


The rest of the left wall & then the wall right in front of you:
IMG_4388_3208

The rest of the front wall & the wall on the right side:
IMG_4389_3209

And the last wall:
IMG_4390_3210

All of the food was based off of his bedding from Eric Carle's The Very Hungry Caterpillar
IMG_4395_3213

The pictures aren't the greatest, and I apologize for that.
Hope you enjoyed the tour!

7 comments:

The Rouse House said...

It's really cute!

mommyjoymarie said...

That is my very favoritest book! We did Tate's room in Eric Carle, LOVED it! Very nice room!

Michelle said...

Wow!! Jason did an awesome job!! Adorable!

Karma said...

What a cool boy room!

Karma said...

PS...in a few years you'll be glad the lower walls are dirt colored!

Unknown said...

Cute room. Uh, I had NO idea Hungry Caterpillar had his own bedding; that's GREAT. Way COOL!

Erika said...

Room turned out great! How fun :)