Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Confessions of a House-aholic

  • I love to look at houses. Jason and I often get Starbucks and take long drives on Sunday afternoons just for that purpose...and to enjoy conversation while our children sleep.
  • If we're driving at night, I hope people have their curtains open so I can see inside.
  • If we know you're looking to buy a house, we might just look for one for you.
  • I told Jason just the other day that I should be a Realtor, since I love it so much. Hmm...
I confess these things not because I am ashamed and need to be freed of it, but so that you can understand that what I am about to show you is right up my alley:

HOUSE TOURS

I must warn you, though. Your human nature will try to get the best of you and you might have to fight off the urge to covet these beautiful homes and their wonderful decor.

I haven't looked at all of them, but I know that this one
is my very favorite. The only thing that makes me nervous is wondering what kinds of Bali creatures get in there since
there are no walls?





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm addicted to that home tours section on cookie; I was actually on there last night! for a long time. I like your favorite. can you imagine what it would be like [to live there]?

also, shawn and I probably looked at 60 housese before we found ours..maybe more. and it was FUN!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at houses. Sometimes I check out houses online in our area just in case. Online home tours are the best. I dream and then realize that there's no way I am going to pack up my stuff, clean my house and finish all of my projects. It would take years :)

Michelle said...

I love when people leave their curtains/blinds open at night too!! I love to see how other people live!