Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Tribute

Since it was Father's Day almost a week a few days ago and I kind of dropped the ball on posting that day, I thought this tribute would be nice.

A month or so ago, Sydney was told to get dressed, and she came out looking like this:

IMG_4482
When I asked her about her socks, she said, "I want to be like Papa!"
Here's to you, Dad.

***

And last week, while I was neglecting my motherly duties sleeping, Sydney decided to do this to her arms:

IMG_4583
When asked why she would draw on herself, she replied, "I want to be like Daddy."
In case you didn't know, Daddy has a tattoo on his forearm.
Here's to you, Jas.

And may our children also take on the other positive character traits that you both exemplify.
Ahem.

I kid, I kid.

Thank you to my Dad, my Father-in-law and my husband for being truly wonderful examples to our children. I love you all very much and am so very grateful for your roles in each of our lives.




3 comments:

Kyle said...

Syd! She's hilarious. I love how cheesey her grin is in all these pictures. And you don't have to lie, Andrea...We all know she got the socks pulled up high from you!

The Rouse House said...

How funny and sweet, all at the same time!

Valerie said...

Greta post! Love it! Need more Jax pic though!