We finally made it back to the pool on Monday so that I could work on my sweet tan.
...Oh, and so the kids could splash around, too.
Anyway, it was wickedly hot out--but I'm not complaining. I MUCH prefer this to winter. Yuck.
Again, I digress. Bear with me. It's been a long week.
We were enjoying the water and Jaxon was hanging out with Grandma inside. It finally came time for him to eat, and after he finished, we were both already hot from just sitting there.
So, I decided to take him for his first-ish swim.
Since he was born in water, he took to it like, well, a fish in water--
He loved it!
So, I decided to take him for his first-ish swim.
Since he was born in water, he took to it like, well, a fish in water--
He loved it!

Oh. I totally don't have man hands. That's Jason holding him.
...
His favorite place to be was snuggling Mommy, though...

Which is good, because I'm rather crazy about him, you know.
And please, try not to be jealous of my tan...*cough*


3 comments:
I agree. I would take summer over winter any day.
Great picture, looks like he enjoyed it! I couldn't quite see your tan, something white was glaring under Jaxon...(just kidding, you always look great - white or tan!)
He is a doll! I need to see him soon. It's not like you live far away, let's plan a play date soon.
Post a Comment