*Being the new gym rat that I am, I certainly did not eat Boston Creme Pie for breakfast this morning...and then hurry and fix some toast to balance myself out so my blood sugar wouldn't go crazy.
*I was not exhausted this weekend, and therefore did not go back to bed when everyone got up Sunday morning, only to sleep til 11. That would be shameful, and in fact, lazy. "A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands..."
*It really is almost noon, so I am not in my pajamas, and my children certainly are not in t-shirts and underwear, or just in a diaper.
*Since I'm obviously not procrastinating house work, the three loads of laundry that
*In a hurry, I did not toss Jason's memory card onto the microwave, only to watch it fly behind the counter, leaving him without a camera for weeks. Afterall, everything is always in its place!
*The house is quiet, and instead of sitting here and doing Not Me!, I went to find my children, who were, of course, playing quietly together... Ali was not sitting on my dresser with her feet in my underwear drawer, rocking her "baby" aka my lotion. Sydney was not playing instead of sitting on her bed like she was told to do for picking on her sister.
How 'bout you?


2 comments:
What a coincidence! I am not in my pjs either, nor did my children get out of their pjs only because they asked to get dressed. :)
This sounds so familiar...I did NOT sleep in either yesterday!! :)
Post a Comment